Tuesday 11 January 2011

virtuous

Just now I am feeling extremely virtuous. (That looks extremely strange spelling, but I have just checked it, so think it's right.) Having procrastinated for the last 2 days, and covered our living room floor in multiple piles of paper, I have finally done my tax return! And, even better, the tax man owes me money :-)
And I think that's my first resolution of this New Year - to do my tax return earlier next year. Of course, like all New Year's resolutions, I'm sure it will get broken, but at least it will take me the whole year to break it!

1 comment:

  1. But has HE done HIS yet? I am so pleased that the Taxman owes you some dosh - that is always so satisfying. Write it in your diary for November 2011 so you can make a start on it before Xmas overtakes you!

    ReplyDelete