Thursday 5 April 2012

work whinge

Not posted for ages, mostly due to being somewhat depressed. There's been a serious outbreak of politics at work at managerial level, and unfortunately I am caught right in the middle of it. All the local people involved think I'm making a fuss over nothing and should just shut my mouth and get on with it (even though this means completely changing my work patterns to jump through the latest hoops). People at a national level have said it's a load of rubbish, and told me not to worry. Meanwhile I don't know who to believe, but am left having to jump through the hoops, otherwise I will not be allowed to work at all.
And now I've been shafted by yet another person at work, so am feeling very alone. I just wish someone was on my side.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry to hear about this. It seems as fast as your other half sees light at the end of the tunnel, you realise it is a train coming the other way!

    Praying that Easter is a time of restoration and blessings for your wounded spirit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart. I have been there, done, that and bought the T shirt! A good friend told me to read thru some Psalms to remind me that God overcomes it all.

    Look for the growth and the lesson God will give you. Praying for you!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete