Tuesday 5 January 2010

Something new for the new year

Having been reading various blogs for a while now, I thought I might try starting one. I've no idea how this will turn out, but here goes....

First of all, apologies for being anonymous, but being identifiable would potentially cause alot of problems (not least for my husband!). So - I'm married to a minister of religion. That's something which brings its own frustrations and limitations. I'm sure these differ from denomination to denomination, but equally there must be alot of issues in common.

So I'm hoping this blog will be a space to explore some "God-stuff" and maybe even get some feedback!

Oh, and the views I express are not necessarily shared by my husband. I do actually have a brain of my own, and I'm not scared to use it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment