Friday 26 March 2010

something to smile about!

I've been reading back over this blog, and it strikes me it's pretty depressing. But there's a ray of hope...
Someone who has been coming to our church for a couple of years decided to commit their life to following Jesus. Which is brilliant :-)
But even more brilliant (from my perspective) is that they told mr pastasmissus that his preaching had really helped them to get to that point :-)
So mr pastasmissus has been bouncing around with random outbursts of 'God's amazing!' or equivalent and feels this is God confirming that we should stay here, despite the rubbish that's been going on.

Me, I think God is pretty amazing too!!! :-))))

1 comment:

  1. Yes He is!! So thrilled to hear about someone coming to faith in Jesus, and what a real encouragement to the pair of you. This is why your beloved went into ministry, and and it IS a confirmation of God's calling to your situation, however crap it is at other moments.
    Reading this post has put a beaming smile on my face and I am just going to bounce downstairs and tell MY other half.
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY EASTER
    love, hugs and prayers x x

    ReplyDelete