Tuesday 7 December 2010

procrastinating

We have had alot of snow! I have discovered muscles I didn't know existed...
Today, it's not actually snowing for a change, just being very cold and pretty. I'm admiring it from inside, having been out earlier, only to find there is no salt anywhere in the town. (Nor snowshovels).
So I might finally get round to writing Christmas cards this afternoon. I've been putting it off for the last few days, but I really should get them done. But it's hard to know how to explain what has happened over the past year and why we have had to move.
Talking of Christmas cards, there are some super e-cards here
http://www.ainvaresart.com/home/


1 comment:

  1. This year I havent done a 'Christmas letter' - mainly because all those ones from "friends in mega-churches with children getting nobel prizes and spouses getting beatified" leave me feeling a little weary - we have had a good year, but I dont want to rub salt in the wounds of hurting friends. I have just put 'love from us' and on some I have added 'if you want to keep up with things, read the blog'!
    True friends will know and care - let the others find out in their own time

    ReplyDelete