Wednesday 1 December 2010

snow on snow

It's been snowing for the past 4 days. On Monday I thought I'd clear the path up to our front door. As we don't currently have a snow shovel. I went to get the spade. Then I remembered mrpastasmissus was out at work, and his car had the spade in it. So I resorted to the yard brush. Not an easy job - all the snow sticks in the bristles and the brush just gets heavier and heavier...
So I sat back to enjoy a coffee while my back and arms recovered from the unaccustomed exertion, and what did I see out of the window? It was SNOWING again!
So on Tuesday, I cleared the path again and treated myself to a soak in our lovely deep bath to ease the back muscles. And I emerged to find it was SNOWING again.
Today I just haven't bothered!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that shovelling snow is like dusting. you do it - and then five minutes later it needs doing all over again.
    So I don't bother!
    feeling a teensy bit frustrated with people round here who want to cancel everything because it is snowing. Ok its slowing down progress round the village a little - but we are still able to function and do almost all we had planned.

    hope wmrpastasmissus coping ok driving up there - scotand has it a lot worse than us, i know!

    ReplyDelete