Friday 5 February 2010

Rant

Rant warning:

I am fed up.

I am fed up with my husband not getting a whole day off.
I am fed up with people assuming that he will do things without asking him first.
I am fed up with watching the church treat my husband badly.
I am fed up with church taking over his (and hence my) entire life.

I am fed up of people asking him if I will do things.
I am fed up of not being able to say what I think in case it reflects badly on my husband.
I am fed up of not being allowed to have my own thoughts about faith.

I am fed up with not being allowed to be a person in my own right.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are really going through hell at the minute. I'm a pastor's wife too, and I do empathise. If you want to contact me [phone/email] and rant or chat some more, then you can reach me via my blog [http://angalmond.blogspot.com/]
    Otherwise, be assured that whoever you are, you are being prayed for tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know who I am, and you know that I always want you to have your own thoughts on faith, life etc.

    ReplyDelete